– According to EN 1366-4 fire retardant up to 217 min. – see table enclosed.
– Efficient seal against smoke and gas.
– Does not contain CFC’s and H-CFC’s.
– Excellent adhesion & filling capacity.
– Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
– High yield up to 55 liters depending on temperature and humidity.
– Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP).
– High filling capacity.
– High thermal & acoustical insulation value.
– After cured, it can be painted, cut, trimmed.
– No shrinkage.
– Mould and water resistant.
– Conforms to fire class B1 (DIN 4102).
All applications where fire retardant properties are required such as:
– Installation of door and window frames.
– Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
– Filling of penetrations in walls.
– Heat insulation of roof construction.
– Sealing of cable and pipe penetrations.
– Soundproofing and sealing partition walls.
– Bonding of insulation materials.
– Multi-Purpose, adhesion and fixation.